The 2018 Descente London Duathlon will once again took place in the stunning location of Richmond Park, south-west London. Participants will benefit from racing on closed roads as one of the only days in the year that the park is closed for a major event.
Find information on each challenge’s route below including route map, elevation guide and images:
Descente London Duathlon challenges:
- Half Duathlon (5k run / 22k bike / 5k run) - view map
- Duathlon (10k run / 44k bike / 5k run) - view map
- Ultra Duathlon (20k run/ 77k bike/ 10k run) - view map
- Duathlon Relay (10k run / 44k bike / 5k run) - view map
- RUN10 (10k run on the same closed roads as the above challenges)