The 2017 Descente London Duathlon once again took place in the stunning location of Richmond Park, south-west London. Participants benefitted from racing on closed roads, as the race was held on the only day that Richmond Park closes to vehicles for an event.
Richmond Park is the largest open space in London covering almost 1,000 hectares (2,500 acres), and is home to a huge array of wildlife, including hundreds of deer.
Find information on each challenge’s route below:
Descente London Duathlon challenges:
- Half Duathlon (5k run / 22k bike / 5k run) - elevation map
- Duathlon (10k run / 44k bike / 5k run) - elevation map
- Ultra Duathlon (20k run/ 77k bike/ 10k run) - elevation map
- Duathlon Relay (10k run / 44k bike / 5k run) - elevation map
- RUN10 (10k run on the same closed roads as the above challenges)