Race day instructions
Race day planning is essential so that you can breeze through travel to the venue, parking and racking at transition, to appear on the start line fully focussed on putting in your best performance.
2021 Race Booklet
All your essential 2021 race day information is now available to download here. Please read this guide in full as it should answer any questions you may have. If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the team will be happy to help you.
2021 Start Times
|Event Village opens||07:30|
|Ultra Start (20k run, 77k bike, 10k run)||09:00|
|Duathlon Wave 1 Start (10k run, 44k bike, 5k run)||09:15|
|Duathlon Wave 2 & Duathlon Relay Start (10k run, 44k bike, 5k run)||10:30|
|Half Duathlon Start (5k run, 22k bike, 5k run)||11:45|
|Event Village closes||18:00|
Please aim to arrive at Richmond Park at least 60 minutes beforehand. You will need to be ready to start and in the start queue 15-20 minutes before your start time outlined above.
Duathlon Race Day Checklist
- Check your start time
- Leggings/shorts and socks
- Running shoes and cycle shoes (if you have them)
- Change of clothes for after
- Bike water bottle(s) full
- Spare inner tube, tyre levers, pump, bike tools
- Race bib number attached to your race belt or top with your medical info complete
- Bike bib number attached with cable ties
- Transition wristband
- Bike and helmet (with stickers attached)
- 1 bag/box for transition area (max 50x50x50cm or 30L)
- Car park pass (in your race pack if purchased)
- Check your journey and weather forecast
All duathletes and runners will need to head towards Roehampton Gate, SW15 5JR, where the Event Village, start and finish line are located. Clear signage will direct you to the Event Village on arrival at Richmond Park.