DESCENTE LONDON DUATHLON
Registration for the 2019 Descente London Duathlon is now OPEN! - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
Descente London Duathlon, the world's biggest, will take place in Richmond Park on Sunday 8 September 2019.
A duathlon consists of three sets of athletic activity, but across two disciplines – running and cycling. The first set consists of running, followed by cycling, and then back to running. The distances of each activity vary according to the challenge entered. Similar to a triathlon, you will go through transition to change between disciplines.
There are three individual challenges and one team challenge in the Descente London Duathlon. If you register for the 2019 event now, you can take advantage of our super early bird prices as detailed below!
|Half Duathlon||32km||5km (run) > 22km (bike) > 5km (run)||£64.50|
|Full Duathlon||59km||10km (run) > 44km (bike) > 5km (run)||£74.50|
|Duathlon Relay (Team)||59km||10km (run) > 44km (bike) > 5km (run)||£109.50|
|Ultra Duathlon||107km||20km (run) > 77km (bike) > 10km (run)||£139.50|
There are several entry options available for the Descente London Duathlon including:
- Standard Entry - simply register online (entry prices above) and get training!
- Club Championships Entry - if you're a member of a sports club and want to enter the duathlon event, you can qualify to take part in our Club Championships! Take part in this competition and get exclusive perks... find out more here.
- Corporate Entry - Benefit from our corporate team package and sign up with your colleagues for exclusive access and perks. Find out more here
If you have any questions on the different entry options please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Descente London duathlon will provide an amazing challenge and race experience - all competitors will receive the following:
- Exclusive access to race the world's biggest Duathlon on closed roads in Richmond Park.
- Limited Edition Descente cycling jersey worth £130.
- One of the best looking finishers medals to add to your collection.