DESCENTE LONDON DUATHLON
Entry for the 2018 Descente London Duathlon is now open > click here to enter
Descente London Duathlon, the world's biggest, will take place in Richmond Park on Sunday 16 September 2018
A duathlon consists of three sets of athletic activity, but across two disciplines – running and cycling. The first set consists of running, followed by cycling, and then back to running. The distances of each activity vary according to the challenge entered. Similar to a triathlon, you will go through transition to change between disciplines.
There are three individual challenges and one team challenge in the Descente London Duathlon:
|Half Duathlon||32km||5km (run) > 22km (ride) > 5km (run)||£75|
|Full Duathlon||59km||10km (run) > 44km (ride) > 5km (run)||£85|
|Duathlon Relay (Team)||59km||10km (run) > 44km (ride) > 5km (run)||£140|
|Ultra Duathlon||107km||20km (run) > 77km (ride) > 10km (run)||£139|
There are several entry options available for the Descente London Duathlon including:
- Standard Entry - simply register online (entry prices above) and get training! > click here to enter
- Club Entry - enter via your cycling, running, triathlon or rowing club to take part in the Club Championships and get exclusive perks - click here for full details
- Charity Places - Cancer Research UK places cost just £20 when you pledge to raise £300 or more - click here for more info and to enter. Once you have registered for your charity place you will receive a code from Cancer Research UK. Please use this code to register your details with London Duathlon to enter the event.
If you have any questions on the different entry options please email us at email@example.com
The Descente London duathlon will provide an amazing challenge and race experience - all competitors will receive the following:
- Exclusive access to race the world's biggest Duathlon on closed roads in Richmond Park.
- Limited Edition Descente cycling jersey worth £130.
- One of the best looking finishers medals to add to your collection.
- 20% discount on cycling insurance with partner PedalSure.