ENTER VIA CHARITY PLACES IN MARCH
Please note that the only entry option available throughout March is via Cancer Research UK's charity places. These exclusive places provide an excellent opportunity to take part and fundraise for a fantastic cause. Entries into RUN10 for Cancer Research UK cost just £15 when you pledge to raise £200 or more > click here for more info and to enter.
There are several entry options available for the Descente RUN10 including:
- Standard Entry - simply register online (entry prices above) and get training! Standard registrations will reopen on 1st April - register your interest here.
- Club Entry - enter via your cycling, running, triathlon club to get exclusive perks (more info on club entry coming soon)
- Charity Places - Cancer Research UK places cost just £15 when you pledge to raise £200 or more - click here for more info and to enter. Once you have registered for your charity place you will receive a code from Cancer Research UK. Please use this code to register your details with RUN10 to enter the event.
The Descente RUN10 will provide an amazing challenge and race experience - all competitors will receive the following:
- Exclusive access to race on closed roads in Richmond Park.
- Limited Edition Descente technical race top worth £30.
- One of the best looking finishers medals to add to your collection.